Guided group tours with beCopenhagen
A guided tour with beCopenhagen is a great way to be together for both business and private parties, sizes from a single person and up. The combined activity for body and mind is simply joyful, and it bonds a group efficiently.
We offer a range of tours with many variations, so take these examples as inspiration, and let us help you tailor the best experience for your particular group.
All the staff is extremely helpful and nice. We used the me-mover and the staff was very helpful in explaining to us how to use one. It was really easy to catch on and was a quick and fun way to tour the city.
The tour guide did a great job and always stopped if I wanted to take a picture. I would highly recommend this tour especially to those who only have a little bit of time there. It was definitely a highlight of our trip!Jenette W ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ on TripAdvisor
Check out these showcase examples for inspiration:
- Private architecture tour in Copenhagen A private architecture tour in Copenhagen with friends, family or coworkers is a great way to get under the skin of liveable Copenhagen and Danish culture.
- ‘Meet a Dane’ for a French group The PR department of a French company came to Copenhagen to 'Meet a Dane', that is to learn about Danes and Danish approach to communication and HR.
- Four day tour of Danish Architecture Four day tour of Danish Architecture. Architect Asser Munch, lead a tour through Denmark with visits in buildings, exhibitions and museums.
- Sculpture tour in Copenhagen On this tour you will take a look at famous sculptures and get valuable insights in our city. Your guide is a lecturer on art and cultural history.
- Waterfront architecture boat tour Spend an afternoon on small boats and learn about world class contemporary architecture presented by a local architect.
Who is it for?
Our tours are great for very different purposes:
- Team building events and activities
- Birthdays with extended family
- Bachelorette or bachelor parties
- Private city sightseeing – for you only!
- Office social outings
- Custom routes and sights and at your preferred time
- Study trips within fields of urban development and architecture for:
- City officials
- Urban planners
- Cycling organisations
- Replacing tedious bus transportation between venues with a light activity and an intro to Copenhagen
We like to add something extra on our tours, such as:
- Café stop with hot or cold drinks
- Lunch or dinner
- Picnic in the open
- Tastings of whisky or Danish beer or…
- Competitive features, such as:
- A quizz
- A me-mover agility race
- A treasure hunt
What a great and novel way to see Copenhagen. After a few minutes practising on the me-movers we were on our way round Copenhagen, stopping at several points of interest.
The me-movers were great fun, much preferred for us than a hop on/off bus tour.
Thanks again for showing us round such a beautiful city.tuppenceworthreview, Scotland, ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆ on TripAdvisor
Options are endless, so feel free to suggest what is most fun and interesting for your group.
Mode of transportation:
Our primary transportation on the tours are:
In Copenhagen the bike lanes are one of the highlights, in general and within our urban focus. So it’s always our strong recommendation to use bike lanes for transportation, on bikes or me-movers.
For specific purposes of a duration of more days or very large groups we would consider other transportation such as:
- Public transportation
- Water bus
- Small self controlled boats
- Canal boats
- Private bus or limousine