All frequently asked questions:
Please click the links for full answers.
- Do we need special clothing or equipment? - Do we need to bring special clothing or equipment? Only clothes appropriate for the weather. We offer optional helmets.
- Can I cancel because I broke my leg? - Can I cancel my beCopenhagen tour because I broke my leg? Until 2 weeks before the tour you can cancel and have a 50% refund or change date.
- Can I bring luggage on the tour? - Can I bring luggage on the tour? Yes - in your own rucksack or small stuff in a bike bag, we provide. You can leave big items or heavy bags in our basecamp.
- Where should I meet for tour start? - Where do my beCopenhagen tour start? At Fortunstræde 1, very central city. Easy to find from Strøget or Kgs. Nytorv metro station. Please be 10 minutes early.
- Can I bring my kids on a bike tour? - Can I bring my kids on a beCopenhagen bike tour? Yes, PLEASE do so!
- Do I need to be athletic? - Do I need to be athletic to join a beCopenhagen bike tour? No!
Need an answer on another question? Please write us at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you asap!