All frequently asked questions:
Please click the links for full answers.
- Do we need special clothing or equipment? Do we need to bring special clothing or equipment? Only clothes appropriate for the weather. We offer optional helmets.
- Can I cancel because I broke my leg? Can I cancel my beCopenhagen tour because I broke my leg? Until 2 weeks before the tour you can cancel and have a 50% refund or change date.
- Can I bring luggage on the tour? Can I bring luggage on the tour? Yes - in your own rucksack or small stuff in a bike bag, we provide. You can leave big items or heavy bags in our basecamp.
- Where should I meet for tour start? Where do my beCopenhagen tour start? At Fortunstræde 1, very central city. Easy to find from Strøget or Kgs. Nytorv metro station. Please be 10 minutes early.
- Can I bring my kids on a bike tour? Can I bring my kids on a beCopenhagen bike tour? Yes, PLEASE do so!
- Do I need to be athletic? Do I need to be athletic to join a beCopenhagen bike tour? No!
Need an answer on another question? Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you asap!